Longboard with Madrid in Näckrosdammen

The annual event that my friends over att Madrid longboards set up every year took place yesterday. Great times for sure and it gave me an opportunity to try out my new Lumix DMC-LX7 that I just got this week. Great hangout and great friends => Awsome times!

A couple of stills and a short video from the event that I just trew togheter today. All shot native in the Lumix (with some CC done since the cloudes were changing the light all the time..)

Video:





Second Hands filmer Johan sat down with me for a beer or two







Gustav from Nitro/Madrid

The man the myth the legend.. Patrik Lundin

Slide comp

Slide comp

Slide comp

Viktor lawing down the law

Jorge with family


"Give me the second most pink shit you got.."

Ohh how I miss Salen

Need no explanation