So many videos

Been working hard to go through all the snow movies released this year (so far..) and I dont know if im getting older or what´s up but I havent find that much thar realy gets me going so far.. I lack the will to bring down the house and some random "härj". Snowboard is in some ways going away from what I define as snowboard and when I see premiers at posh clubs and "snowboarders" posing in front of photographers .. well.. thats just sad..

I part that I accually look forward to every year (even if im not a pro-rail guy to begin with..) is Scott Stevens, that guy would be fun to shoot! This year I feel like he took his old stuf and just tweeked it to a new level, great work!
The movie is to new to be out there to embedd but head over to iTunes and buy it, you will not regret it!

Go buy it here! 39 SEK is money spent you wont regret!https://itunes.apple.com/se/movie/mind-video-man-think-thank/id562087677

An other guy that has the horrilbe job to be the part before Scott Stevens is Jaeger Bailey how kicked ass!

To bring something to the table I did a google search and found a bonus skate part with Scott..