The challenge begins

So once upon a time.. well lets just say I was a bit more in tune. I was hoping to see that day again and face it, I do like the gadgets so this might give me a push.



The Nike + Fuelband isn´t available in Sweden yet, somewhere next fall is the info I got so far. But after some searching online, I found one store that ships to Sweden and order one up before the christmas holidays.

My goal for the summer is getting back my old fighter weight of 81 kg, and with some christmas feast in me that should be about 10+ kg drop in ca. 5 month. Should be no problems if my knees keep their present form (blew both knees, and cracked my right heel bone in Keystone back in 2006, basically haven´t run or anything since and I think that was kind of the nail in the coffin for me when it came to riding the snowboard for more than recreational riding).

The goal and why im working out is that I have signed up for Tough Mudder 2013 and I dont enter it to fail..



There are plenty of review asf on the Fuelband so no need for that and there are also alot of simular products on the market.. so why this..? Well in my head, the product is clean as fuck, so I might actually use it and I used Nike + since they released the program a long long time ago so I figure I go with the known card.. also Nike usually calls me to shoot so I might be giving something back to the right multi billion company ;)



I´m psyched!