New to the camera family

So I got the new GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition this week, Im stoked to find a good situation to try it out but knowing the history.. I bet a scenario will present itself soon enough.

My first impression is that it is a lot more snuggle fit than the Hero 2. I think from a Hero 3 Black to the 3+ Black, the camera is exactly the same size so a new housing for the previous Black should give the same tight feeling of the casing.

Picturewize the lens is somewhat brighter and sharper, barley noticeable but still enough that the eye can spot it if your looking for it, I guess for the untrained eye it would just be a bit better picture.

Like I said, I've not done any big field-test just yet, took it out with me in the car yesterday on my way to a meeting and it gave a clearer picture than I seen with the other GoPros in the tunnels which is due to the better light reception in the new lens I guess.

Here it is at least, as usual shot on the Fuji X-E1 system..

Shot on iPhone
Shot on FujiFilm X-E1 35mm 1.4R 
Shot on FujiFilm X-E1 35mm 1.4R
Handheld in tunnel, dark/dim tunnel so overall impression is thumbs up for the improvement of light sensibility!   

Update. Just saw a release with a good explanation on the key differences so check below for more detail (sweet, saved me some time ;)