Dubai in pictures

After a week of skydiving in Dubai I can collectively call it an awesome experience.
I stayed at Tamani Hotel in Dubai Marina, overlooking the Palm and Skydive Dubai's downtown drop zone, this DZ was closed however, due to DIPC 4, an international skydive competition featuring the worlds most fore more skydivers.  I can't really recommend the hotel, the add sais 5 star.. I say 2.. maybe 3 stars.. on a good day..

Spent most of my time on the desert drop zone but at least got a few hours of walking around with my camera.

This was my first time in Dubai and the first time skydiving there, they have more resources than most but that also comes to a expense to the more inexperience skydivers like myself unfortunately.. there are rules and opinions to fill a encyclopedia, good and bad.. The good being if you don't know or didn't know your limits.. someone is sure to tell you.. The bad.. If you know your limits.. no-one cares, the instructors words are law...

My short insight on Dubai is.. Dubai is like a younger richer brother to Las Vegas, everything is new and big but the rock n roll is non-exciting (if you don't got sheik money.. but I guess then everywhere can be rock n roll..) First I loved it.. then I liked it.. and then I went home. Who knows, sometime I might go back, the weather was after all awesome!

There are still some quite high-res images from the Fuji that I haven't processed so far so I might have to add them later. For now, here are the pictures.


Skyline with worlds tallest building 

Opening ceremony DIPC 4



Armbands that flash as part of the show


Fellow members FKCG
Had a overlapping day with a few of my fellow Skydive Gothenburg club members
Trying to stand on the horizon
Im hanging out over the desert
Enjoying the poolarea
Enjoying the poolarea 




Swoop competition
Swoop competition




Dubai marina beach
Dubai marina beach with view back towards the hotel