Techweek 2014 =)

Technically it was 2013 it started but I thought I should at least do a collaborated report.

First is the first month with Xbox One, which I can summarize as just the best tech gear I bought under 2013. It really controls my home entertainment (with one exception.. will get back to that.)
So Xbox One is not released in Sweden yet, the date seems to shift from day to day, my guess would be the summer 2014 at the earliest.



I bought mine through Microsoft Germany, but I got it delivered in December with a Swedish recite etc.. I also called the Swedish support requesting updates on my shipment and they had no problem tracking my parcel. The warranty is valid etc and delivery was only 3 days.

It took some time getting it to respond to voice command but it seems to get better and better, however it tends to take my fiancees command before mine ;) Like always, she is the ultimate boss in this family I guess.

I would recommend Xbox One to everyone, however, I do need to adress some issues I've faced so far.

- Some of the apps just isn't there, like Muzu which was possible the best app ever on Xbox 360.
- Very limited offer on games, don't even think about getting COD Ghost, that game shouldn't been released. It's so far from next gen! So you can choose from Battlefield 4, Forza and Fifa at the moment, the rest is not worth the time.
- No streaming capabilities!? The Xbox 360 could stream from your mac and iPhone.. that cant be done anymore.. so still I cant live without my Apple TV (sorry that might have actually been the best purchase of 2013..?)

I also had the pleasure of getting the iPhone 5S the other day (in Gold.. of cause..) sweet phone for sure, not much to say that hasn't been said a million times before. However I did some test of the difference between the old 5 and the 5S.. the camera is ALOT better in low light. Besides the camera.. not much differ, can't really say anything on the speed.. the fingerprint thing I cool I guess...
No filters or enhancements. Taken out the window at night. My reaction is that the picture actually seems brighter than my eyes saw the same moment.