One month without a computer

Bloodpressure down, stress is at all time low levels, blogging however, is a bit harder.
Today I thought I should find some middleground and got myself a iPad Air and let's face it.. It's addictive.

I've spend a month traveling now, spending time with my family and catching up with friends. In short, it's been healthy for me with a break from my usuall high-phase carrier and with my current employeer leaving the Nordics I feelt It was great timing for some creative work.
Got to shred snowboard, gone skydiving and although not super-relaxing I've met with a bunch of potential new employeers.

I now feel the ants crawling on me to get back to business.



So back to the topic, can one live without a laptop glued to the lap? For sure, friends and family gets you far.. and for the rest.. Well I cheated with my iPhone a few times ;)



Btw, sorry for the spelling, the iPad hasn't learned my writing during the last hours and are still refusing to work with me..