Busy two weeks

I´ve had my family visiting for the last two weeks, got many dates checked, my fiancés graduation party, my sisters birthday and almost my whole family in Gothenburg at the same time (we live almost 1300km from each other..) so It has been a blast.

And what better time than this to try out the new GH4 for use as a still camera? 
Most of the pictures is shot with a manual Canon lens which is connected through a EF - Micro 4/3 adapter (no electronic works but the adapter has shutter built into it so you can control the iris).

It has proven to be quite useful and with the focus indication system built into the camera, It kind of works.

I´ve included some stills. My initial thoughts are.. this camera rocks!


Evelina is opening presents

Watching the seals

Everyone in my family eats.. constantly.. so you have to hunt the few seconds when we´re not chewing on something ;)

My sisters birthday, had some cake on the docks

Classic seagull in Gothenburg

Posing for the shot with Eriksberg in the background

My dad

Getting the hair done

Midsummer celebration


My beautiful mother
Love being a tourist in my hometown, especially with these two ;)




So that was the still summary, and again.. I love this thing.. especially now when Lightroom supports RAW files from the GH4. 

However now I´m going skydiving a week and I just got the camera helmet setup done so stay tuned for some more action-based cinematography =)