Friday fun under the sun!

Back in Gothenburg and it´s friday, what could be more fun than to go skydiving before you hit the bars? A week away from the city was exactly what I needed to recharge my battery before work kicks in again this fall.. however it made me somewhat restless ;)

So first day back I took the Harley out to the dropzone, great times!

Keeping it cool with one foot out the door

Friday night tracking angling with friends towards the sunset (which looks like a nuclear blast..) 

Fun in the clouds
Friday video, (0:58 is the reason everyone should skydive)



I also made a quick edit from thursday for the guys over at Garmin, the format of the camera is soo good but it and myself is not pulling quite in sync so far.. the angle of the mount don´t really work with my camerahelmet... Also a tip for you Virb Elite users, turn the camera on some time before the shot so the GPS has some time to calibrate itself.