Summer vacation up north

I love the summer vacation, especially when it´s perfect weather for the whole time.
This year Evelina and I stayed in Sweden and just enjoyed the Swedish summer, and what a summer!

We had temperatures reaching 32C for a whole week in northern Sweden, and with the midnight sun leaving us with just a endless sunset/sunrise for the night, we couldn't have wished for more.

I brought my camera along for the trip and for me, it's just a great and relaxing way to celebrate the quiet lifestyle plus I get to be somewhat creative during the downtime.



Ylva-Li learns to ride the bicycle

One of the falls that leads to the swimming area in Storforsen

Me and mom at Storforsen, mandatory visit when you are in the north.

Lovely

Dad is making a fire on the beach to grill sausage

Left the jacket in Gothenburg for the vacation =)

Random huge bug

My grandmother