New title. #skydivingdadwithakickassharley

So these days are moving quite rapid and unfortunately like always, the blog is the first thing to loose priority (sorry about that, I still see a couple of hundred readers every day, huge thanks for sticking by SFP!)

Let´s call my recent absent from the blog.. a coffee break in the sun..

So much has changed, first of all, the big thing. I´m a dad now =) For paranoia purposes and because I hate seeing other peoples baby-pictures in my newsfeed, I´m not publishing any pictures of my son at the moment. If you want to meet the future rockstar, come by the HQ.
The world has revolved around him and his mother for the last month and I loving my part in the family.

Still got to go skydiving, if only for two quick jumps between feeding and pooping last weekend.

Also, I´ve been working with Garmin to solve a issue with the editing software I´ve been facing, cant seem to publish video where the new heart rate monitor overlay is showing...

Besides the Garmin video, I´m expecting to receive the new GoPro Hero 4 Black Edition today, that is going to be very interesting.

I´ve been talking a lot to my old friend Byssa the last couple of weeks, he has been doing awesome stuff lately (like always) and we´re looking into finding some time to do some sort of short project together, more on that when it develops.

Last but not least.. her are some random recent pictures of the thunderstorm that hit Gothenburg recently, all shot with the Lumix GH4 and 20mm F1.7