Nike leaves snowboarding and freeskiing

It´s  a shame to see you leave and I would like to say thanks for the work we done together so far.

You will leave a team of some of the best riders in the world looking for new contract, but hey.. I think they will do just fine ;)

I was trying to find some old projects I´ve done together with Nike online but It´s harder that you would imagine.. however I did manage to find these two old projects.

One week of shooting, a documentary from the photoshoot for the new product line, private slope, partying and riding close to ground zero for SkullFilms.

5 days of sunset shooting made some epic material that was featured in a couple of films around the world and welcome to the team videos.

Ethan Morgan checking in before the sled tow him full speed down the slope towards the hit

First time I meet Peetu Piiroinen, the man is a machine

Nike 6.0 Sweden Snow Shoot 2009 from Dan Magee on Vimeo.

Another one I did from "The Chosen series"where the winners from each stop could ride with the pros.
4 days shoot on the edge of nowhere, with random weather and conditions far from perfect.
We made it happen anyway.


Great party after the competition


Nike Chosen Series - 02 Sweden Funasdalen from Urb-Orbis on Vimeo.

Sad to see you go.

Hit me back Urb-orbis, we´ll make magic happen again.