Product shoot for Superior Layer

Did a quick and dirty shoot today, helped a friend out with his new brand, Superior Layer.

For the setup I think the results were really good. Most people who knows SFP also know I don´t do product commercials (or weddings ;). But hey, this was fun and I need to do creative stuff to keep my mind occupied while I´m looking for a new contract to continue my real business career. And face it.. I have to work, I can´t be sitting around, that just isn´t me.

Hope the end results come back to Superiors liking from the post production guys, I just pushed my pictures through Lightroom just to get a feeling for what I´ve done today... and we got to play some table tennis with the Nitro guys.

That´s a wrap.

A small sample is below.

Setting up the run-and-gun studio
Superior Layer, black with kevlar protection and stretch



Did some product shots for phone accessory also today..