Time to get back on the horse

So my last blog was grim and heartbroken, still is, had two funerals in less than a month, one of my best friends and my dear grandmother.


However, trying to look beyond the turns of life 2015 has started great, life of the family is going back to normal and things have moved fast. Signed a new contract before christmas and started my new job after new years, love the company and the challenges I face in my new position.
We also decided that our son needed a bigger playground than our apartment downtown Gothenburg.. So we bought a house =) Been scouting the area for the last three years, bidding on both property and landslots to build, and there it was, a house we looked at a while back had resurfaced on the market and boom, life decision was made and we´re moving to the beach. Sold the apartment in less than two weeks, the market is just moving so fast in Sweden at the moment with the ongoing economical climate.







I already brought the Train out and had the first couple of rides with BSMC and this weekend (if the weather don´t change) is the season premier to skydive. Just waiting for my new superhero outfit from Intrudair, if their product is as good as I hope, next thing will be a wingsuit from the same company..



So that´s it, 3 months in one entry.. that doesn´t really make anything justice but I´ve just been to busy to pick up this part of my life. I see a trend, what I would describe as a winter-blog has turned more and more to a summer blog due to the fact that almost all my interests are spring->fall instead of the opposite, which it used to be. I like warm summer days more than the snow these days I´m afraid, the comfort zone has changed a bit, I blame age ;)