SkullFilms moves forward into Nikon territory

SFP was a long time user of Sonys Cinealta serie, I really liked the image produced by their Pro-segment cameras. I had a arrangement with Sony and I did seminars, educational promotion and lectures on both the cameras and the workflow, mainly in Final Cut Pro but also Premiere Pro.

For about a year SFP ran with Panasonic and their M43 series, also a great product with excellent results.

Still working on video projects and keeping my eye on the industry I recent divided my interest into two separate path. Video and still photography.
Been eyeing the Canon systems since I´ve use a couple of Canons as B-cams in productions, however I feel the dynamics in the Canons just aren´t up to par on what I look for in a pro-tool.

So recently I step over to Nikon, and in a year or two.. I really hope I won't be looking over my shoulder.. So far I´m amazed with the dynamics and the image quality produced from the D810. The weight is somewhat heavy and autofocus is a joke for video (if anyone uses autofocus..?) But for the rest.. I´m in love.