Vacation day

I´m starting at a new firm in January so I thought I should have one vacation day all for my self (selfish yes, much needed, yes.) before I get into the new projects.

Brought my trusted D810 with me and manage to get a few shot, must say the selfie was by far the hardest.. No wireless remote trigger with me so it was running and jumping over cliffs to get this done ;)

Gårda brygga, overlooking Onsala. Nikon D810 with Nikon 24-70 2.8. ISO 320/30SEC

Overlooking the ocean towards Denmark (this one was hard, is a big gap between the camera and me and D810 has a 20 sec limit for timed release.) Nikon 105 Macro at 5.6

Selfie, Nikon 105 Macro at 5.6

One more from the trail down to the ocean. Nikon D810 with Nikon 24-70 2.8. ISO 320/30SEC

1 down, 5 up. Perfect day for some motorcycle riding even if the ride was short due to -2C outside.